QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

"It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time."-Tallulah Bankhead

(I'm HOPING this explains why I have been so bad at making posts as of lately!!!)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FORCED...(?)

Usually, I can feel the eyes of my neighborhood boys on me when I lay by my pool.  More than once I've caught them looking at me.  I giggle at them as they are startled when I look up and see the bulges in their shorts.  Actually, I have the tidiest yard on the block ALL SUMMER LONG, because I have so much help from these handsome boys being offered.  I even caught one of them with his young cock in his hand, standing at the window in the poolhouse....but that is a story for ANOTHER day.

Today was a little different. I had taken my top off and was enjoying the feel of the delicious sun on my back.  I didn't notice anyone in the area until his body was close enough to me to block the sun from my face.  I flipped over, shielded my eyes, and tried to make out who was there.  However, he quickly clamped one hand down over my eyes while roughly grabbing my nipple in the other hand.  The one image I was able to catch before he did this was the enormous HARD ON that was jutting out in front of him.

"You're going to like this..."  he said in a gruff voice as he maneuvered his body around between my legs.  My hands were clawing and ripping at his head and face and he abruptly used his weight to pin my hands above my head.  He held my hands together with one of his enormous paws, and quickly ripped my bikini bottoms from my body with the other.

"I've been watching you for a while, my cock getting harder with every STEP closer to you I got.  I KNOW you love it when you're being watched so don't even PRETEND you don't want this!!"

As if to prove his point, he started rubbing my pussy lips which were SURPRISINGLY WET by now.  But still, I struggled, not willing to let him know that he was actually making me VERY HOTTTTT.  However, the wetness there was a complete giveaway and he took full and swift advantage of that.  Before I realized what was happening he had his stiff pole pushed up against my juicy pussy lips and was about to force himself inside.  It seems that my struggling only egged him on, made it easier for him to push himself inside me.  He sank his hot cock in to the hilt.

"You LOVE this, don't you, you little SLUT??"  My body tensed up, and I hoped he would think it was in revolt, however it was because it felt so incredibly good.  He was pounding away at a steamrolling pace and despite myself, I came very quickly.  He never even noticed, he was too focused on his own pleasure.  Just when I thought he was going to cum, he pulled out and straddled my waist.  He moved up my body, grabbing my head from behind and forcing my mouth toward his dripping cock.

"SUCK IT WHORE!!!  Taste how much you LOVE it!!!"  He forced his engorged penis into my mouth and started fucking my face.  I wasn't going to admit it to him, but the taste of my juice on his cock was EXQUISITE.  I relaxed my jaw and allowed him to thrust into my throat, over and over.  I knew he would cum soon and was worried that his spunk would choke me.  But at the last second, he removed his cock and stoked it until he blew his HUGE load all over my face, eyes and hair.

Really, it all happened very quickly now that I look back at it.  He didn't say another word to me.  Just pulled himself up, put his shorts back on, and walked out of my yard.  I have never seen him before, and don't know whether to expect to see him again.  A small part of me was thinking that I just might...see him again...or WANT to see him again.  So I wiped his jizz out of my face and hair, rolled back over on my stomach and concentrated on how good the sun felt on my body once again, oddly satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment