QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

"It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time."-Tallulah Bankhead

(I'm HOPING this explains why I have been so bad at making posts as of lately!!!)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FASTER AND HARDER

Oh yes!!!  I did soooo enjoy our call a couple of days ago!!  Any man who can make me cum 3 times in under a half an hour is a hero in MY book.  Your complete control as you ordered me to use my fingers on my pussy, then on my ass made me soooo HOT!!!!  Then, the thing you asked me to do with my TOES just pushed me over the edge!!!!

You are so sexy.  Although my husband knows that I do this job, I don't ever really share many details of my calls.  However, I was so completely swollen and drenched with juice when he came home from his pool league match, he demanded to know what had put me in such a condition.  So I told him.  And you know what??  He didn't get mad.  He got HORNY!!!  He pounded me with an intensity which I have not felt since our honeymoon!!! 

"FASTER, FASTER FASTER!!!  HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!!!"  I yelled as he slammed his huge cock into me over and over for at least an hour.  Mmmmm...thank you sexy man...for the call as well as for the added SPICE it gave me afterwards.  Hope to hear from you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent writing Samantha. The story and the picture both produce a hard-on! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete