QUOTE OF THE MOMENT

"It's the good girls that keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time."-Tallulah Bankhead

(I'm HOPING this explains why I have been so bad at making posts as of lately!!!)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

YES MASTER

As the warm afternoon sun filters through the maple tree outside my window onto my hands at the keyboard, I quietly contemplate my new position as your assistant.  I feel gratitude as well as the heavy sense of responsibility.  I have so much to learn.  Fortunately, I have already resigned myself to the internal feelings necessary to being this journey.  I am yours...COMPLETELY.  Mentally and physically.  I am your servant and your accomplice...and even as your accomplice, my goal is to serve you.  I tremble at the thought of bowing in your presence.  My senses are ignited by your touch.  The smell of the leather of my collar and armbands is intoxicating.  I anxiously await the tug of your hands on my restraints, the rough probing of your devices...or your cock.  I ache for your release...and the balm of your lips when we are finished.  I bow to you in KARTA...again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment